Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I called your number but I can't get through.


" The greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely place.Those who don't believe in magic will never find it"
-Roald Dahl

i made a deal that i would do this camera/blogger/flickr/facebook abstinence until I'm done with the BM paper next week, but as you can tell i am not one who will stick those things. i broke them..especially the camera abstinence and im damn well very much happy that i did so.
if i didn't i wouldn't have gotten these:




I finally took out the old trunk in my house, and it was half the trouble i thought it was going to be. I was happy enough to get my models in a good mood, which they only agreed to doing because the photoshoot was outside and they were excited about playing with the trunk. and rite now... i am absolutely in love with it. it made all the difference in the pictures and the fact that it somehow makes the picture look old. Im hoping to take some more of these when im done with all this bahasa malaysia things. :D

so picture number 4, the one with my sister sitting on the trunk reading a book is my absolute fav, we printed it a few hours ago on a jet printer thingy and it came out awwwwee-some. seriously, it looks soo old and vintage with the white border at the corner.As you can see in all the pictures above, its also a tribute to Roald Dahl. One of the most inspiring authors for me, i am in love with his imagination. It seems that noone can ever write books like he does these days.

Olivia Bee has magical pictures. hahah
i can't stop flickr-ing her and wanting to favourite evryone of her pictures.

so anyways, i have to go off now. its 1.44 am and i need to hit the books.

owh before i leave, do satisfy yourself by watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSlP6sduNuw

i can't embed it.. crap :( just copy, paste the link aight?

and i swear this shall be my last post until wednesday...*cross fingers*

till next time,
Selamat Tinggal


2 comments:

  1. The pictures are awesome! I love the one w ur sis lying down and the last one. Where do u even get that trunk? Its really lovely.. Especially the details in it.I want one in my room collection. I shud write a list =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, those arent details. Lol.sori. I just woke up. =P

    ReplyDelete