Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sanitation, expiration date, question everything. Oh shut up and be a victim of authority



Deepest apologies for neglecting you this whole week, blogger.
a lot of things have been going on.
with the whole picture taking, PICTUREKA!!, studying for *grumbles* BM

so my dad's big 49th bday is today, and i decided to make a card for him and this photo turned out to be the cover for it.
oh well im no good photographer.
we had to use my sister as the model seeing as how she is my dad's "number one!"


so lets start by saying:
POLAROIDS NO LONGER EXIST.
well they do, but the company shut down and they won't make the cameras anymore. so they only option i have of getting close to a polaroid is the instatax (i think thats what its called) Fujifilm thingy.
Arab(mel), if your reading this BRING BACK YOUR POLAROID CAMERA.
make my wish come true
and hye man, were you drunk last night?
i got a text saying : Dude if you get this, I LOVE YOU!! :) *gay smile*
hahaha..seriously were you? im thinking it was you mel seeming it was an international number.
unless i have a hot guy stalking me a.k.a Jared Followill :P

so yes! the polaroid hunt ended up with such disappointing news :(
bye bye polaroid, may my dreams only come true through the Poladroid heh?
i dont want an instatax coz it doesn't have that effect that you get when you use a polaroid camera... are u catching my drift?

a random act of stupidness:
i asked my dad why the our king doesn't send his kid to a government school or any school in malaysia? He answered me by saying he's got the money to ship his son to the finest school in the world. i fired back by saying "then why does Obama send his kids to school in the US. he doesn't seem to be shipping his kids elsewhere". Adding, "does it show that the he(the king)doesnt have faith/trust/confidence/belief in a government school?" he got mad and told me to shut up.
seriously i ask the stupidest questions at times.

owh this is me at the same wishing for a pot of gold so i can study anywhere in the world i want, i prefer London please *wishes*

sooo today while i was watching the magic box (television)
they played this song on Mtv.


*comes a wave of nostalgia*
this video makes me want to abandon every rule/warning we are given in life and just live it they way you want to.
Green Day has pretty much been in my life since i was small and the only band i can remember. and you must knw that...
i was a musically fucked up child when i was small. haha
i was into Gabrielle, Bryan Adams, Aha,Micheal Jackson(my parents) and mix that up with Green Day,The Cranberries,Allanis Morissette,No Doubt (thanks to my emo aunties, they were teenagers that time. who's to blame them rite?)

"Ash is young, attractive
Handsome bachelor, awesome rapper
Got a knack for, vernacular
When I perform, spectacular"
-Asher Roth-

i am in love with you Asher Roth. owh and irah too :D haha

i think thats all i can manage to write now.
till next time,

Selamat Tinggal.

Note: no more Twilight/New moon/rob pattinson related post.
im back to hating him :D





1 comment: