Friday, February 5, 2010

Ecstatic.

yesterday, we the lucky mass communication students of Uitm got to meet.....
*drumroll please*
THE PRIME MINISTER.
yes, Najib is his name.
Well i caught a glimpse of him while I was eating ice-cream, I couldn't be bothered to run to the front line to shake his hand.
unless its Jared Followill.
but seriously the highlight of the day goes to Tina Yusof.
she knows why.

we went down to the city campus at around 12 pm, had a briefing about what we're supposed to cheer when he walks in. We then stood under the hot sun like an idiot for an hour. We were then given a lunch break, so I and tina took the chance to run off to Pizza Hut. yes, we miss fast food.
After filling our tummies with pizza, we headed back to the city campus and waaaaaaaaaited for another 2 hours. so thank god! it wasn't a hot or rainy day.
finally, he came!
Man of the hour.
they cheered, they clapped.
and that was all.

hahaha, pretty exciting things happen in between it.
but ill get some pics posted up soon.
btw i forgt to say that my class is called DMC1D.

and currently: I'm behind my assignments.
but who the heck cares!
im going to see my mom 2mrw :D

till next time,
Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment