Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hectic.

Last week went by so fast and the next thing I know is that it's already Friday and we're all heading off to the Puncak Alam campus to go and greet the prime minister again.
So the point I'm writing this is that: I"M HOME FOR A WEEK :D
feels good to be home for week and a plus to have a hot shower and a comfy bed.
I slept for 10 hours and I even got a cool dream.

I've heard that we're having our Mid Term exam a week after our CNY break so we would be pretty busy and hectic by then. Added by our extra curricular activity that I hate/like sometimes.

List of subjects:
BEL120 (english for consolidating language)
LIB101 (Sociology)
LIB102 (fundamental thinking and writing skills)
CSC134 (computer class, theory/lab)
BBM111 (Bahasa Malaysia)
CTU101 (Agama Islam)

I've got about 6 subjects to study this week because I'm to lazy to study when I get back there.
and assignments that need to be done.

i need food. laterzz.

hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment