Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Skeptics and true believers


okay first of all im going to start off by saying how shittt happy i am that:
a) the bahasa malaysia papers are overrr and done with
b) i got the freaking internet back, seriously i've been without it for a week and im near to killing myself. emo rite? * the internet controls my life*

so the whole week didn't start out that well cause i had the bahasa malaysia paper... and yes! i was freaking out when i did my paper. eventhough it's not rocket science, i have this disease where i can't think nor speak well in my own mother tongue.
added by the death of michael jackson on friday morning. Seeing as how my mum grew up with his music and has such a high level of adoration (is that a word?) towards him, i was forced to watch his death on CNN over....and over...and over again for like 20 times. which got me all depressed.
tributes were made and tears flowed.

my tribute would most probrably sound like this:
thanks for scaring the living daylights out of me when i was six years old, Thriller was a nightmare. yet it made me want to listen to your music more.

hahaha. and the part where i still am scared to watch Thriller all by myself till today.

besides that, i need to watch transformers because everyone will not stop gushing about how awesome it was. im still not that convinced to watch it. seeming as how i didnt watch the first one. the second one doesn't sound too appealing at all.
alien robots are not my cup of tea i guess.

i've been cracking my brain for 2 days now thinking about my mums b'day card photo shoot and i've finally got some good ideas. thanks very much to nylon and teen vogue and irah. *you are like the best man* i'll be damn happy if i can finish everything by 2mrw and post some pictures on Flickr.

things that need to be done:
1) finish the 450D book.
2) achieve dreams of working in advertising, i much prefer on being creative director. ha!
3) finish the b'day photoshoot.
4) get a job?
5) get a damn haircut, i look like hairzilla these days.

and seriouslly before i go, you just have to watch this.
as weird as this sound this song made me cry.
i dont knw, maybe i was PMS-ing or maybe it was just because of his voice and the song itself.



Selamat Tinggal.

3 comments:

  1. eeeeee,who is that on your header?
    you know i've always wanted to shoot in a measow like that.wouldn't it be neat?
    i'm in the school library and they've blocked flickr=_=",so i can't see your pics.

    guess what,i got into uitm penang.
    go read my blog!

    hope the 450D learning is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well durh! u knw i have this weird thing where i put as a header coz i wanna shoot the picture like that. remember the sun glaring picture. yh i wanted that too.. havent really achieved that and now i want a meadow photoshoot. too bad we dont have those in malaysia eh?

    yh havent started that much on the 450D and my mums photoshoot. crap! i gotta do them by 2mrw.

    ps-irah! i found like the shit coolest photo of my grandparents. cant wait to show u. its freaaakng awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are you listening to THE ACADEMY IS again?

    ReplyDelete