Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Im the king and she's my queen..bitch!


random thoughts for today:

1) im having a creative block these days, i can't seem to pick the camera and take a picture without hating it.
2) I'm really hoping it will go away soon, it sucks that i cant take pictures these days.
3) I can't seem to write about anything in my blog right now without adding something about Kasabian.
4) my mum is doubting me right now, she thinks i don't believe in god coz i keep speaking of death.
5) mums and their wild imaginations.
6) i do believe in allah, its just i've accepted the concept of death. if it comes for you..it comes for you.
7) i can't believe i just wrote that, now you must think im crazy.
8) get loose, get loose (kasabian-vlad the impaler)
9) did u knw vlad the impaler is count dracula. thanks wiki :D
10) some teacher in my sch died today coz of H1N1, i dont knw her. so im not really sad.
11) am i a bitch for being so heartless?
12) every parent in subang is on high alert now about this swine flu thing... suprise.
13) it wouldn't have gotten worse if malaysians actually used their brains and didnt go out when they were diagnosed with it.
14) we're the 4th highest country now, can u believe that. this small little country has the 4th highest death.
15) what does that say about us?
16) i dont think my parents are letting me out of the house at all.
17) i feel like eating ice kimo
18) i have kasabian running around in my head, and i don't think thats healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment