Friday, August 28, 2009

Secret Alphabets



I've been very happy and sad this month.
i've been through a lot emotions yet i can't use any of them to fuel the creative side of me.
hmmmm....

im enjoying myself too much these days about something, i need a distraction.
I don't think its good to be too happy at times coz bad things will come and bite you in the ass. Right before you know it .. haha

yeah i doubt anyone understands what i just wrote, im not too open abt writing stuff on the net.

a few days ago, i found a line from a song that fit how i felt this whole year:

I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere.


so thanks ATL <3

ps- im still not over my kasabian thing. :D

oh btw, now i really really really want to go and see AAR, next next month. Just hoping this swine flu thing will be over and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment