Wednesday, September 16, 2009

loser.oser.ser.er.r


I feel like making a fool out of myself... haha
maybe screaming from the rooftops, or climbing someones balcony to confess my undying love for him (gay), or jumping up and down to some lame cheesy music.

i.like.mr Gaskarth.
can i find one here? i'm too poor to stalk someone across the world. lmao

hurrah. a few more days till Raya starts = food,food,food,pictures,moo-lah,old people.
i dont think i want to salam peoples hand.. SWINE FLU! haha
my mum is soo gonna smack me for saying that.

the reason my sentences are short when im writing a blog is because i'm stupid and i cant form long sentences to express how i feel. so if im gonna say something I would just say = i'm.tired.fuck.
see simple and everyone gets the message rite?

i'm sitting here counting down the days till something life changing happens.
i know the saying: just go out and do it, dont wait.
but i think sometimes you're supposed to wait for it.
If its meant to happen, it will happen.

can we all let this Kanye west thing go!
poor taylor and all but still you know he's an asshole at every VMA.
whats the BIG SUPRISE.
i bet next year, when someone he hates win a nomination. He will go up on stage and pee on them.
eww. thats kindda disturbing.
dont you think so?

anyways. i have this ass of a song stuck in my head.
i dont knw how to get it out, coz its seriously getting on my nerves -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment