Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tomorrows just a song away.


I'm pretty much back to my usual self now.
August left and September kicked me in the ass :D
so im pretty much high,happy,crazy.

I have no idea why I was soo hyper yesterday, I'm thinking it was the 6 teaspoons of honey I had that day.
I'm just wondering if Honey can give you Diabetes? Darn! that would suck.

oh oh oh ooh...and ohhh
The 50 mm lenses made me smile like a little kid getting a big bag of sweets.
well i would smile like that too if i were given a big bag of sweets :P
so yes! today will be a day filled with camera experimentation since the 50 mm takes sweet portrait pictures, it just totally blurs out the back. whatmorecanyouaskfor BITCH! haha

so yeaaa.. i spent the my Friday night on the Internet. which is really sad coz for an 8teen year old, i sure as hell dont have an active social life. haha
a) Facebook-ed
b) Tumblr-ed (its really awesome, as a like a photoblog or a quoteblog)
so im thinking i should make one. you knw.
c) i was searching for quotes..
d) looking at pictures.
e) camera lenses
f)trying to cheer someone up on msn
g) i really need a life haha

added:
if you think you're life sucks and everyone is around is making fun of you and stuff.

read fml.com

it will change your life. haha


"This is awkward...But I like it."
-Mitchell Davis

Thanks for injecting some random-osity (is that a word?) in life when im on youtube.

so today i found this quote on the internet, i was telling my dearest mummy about it.
she didnt quite agree with me.
well i like it and i think it goes with what I have to go through sometimes.
and here it is:

"I've got nothing against god. Its his fanclub I can't stand"

Unknown

screw everyone. im pretty much random today.


till next time,

Selamat Tinggal.




No comments:

Post a Comment