Thursday, September 3, 2009

I want you soo much.....NOT!


i.am.the.funniest.person.alive

my sister is talking about death, she asking my mum and me if we want to die.
what kind of question is that for a 6 year old to be asking.

today at the park, i saw a karaoke bus. they were people in it singing to horrible songs.
i.laughed.my.ass.off + i had good company :)

ha.ha.ha
life's too short to not be stupid.

i once heard this quote:
"people in love do stupid things."
how the hell am i to knw if im in love if i do stupid stuff all the time?

i watched that video 'when hitler found out oasis split up'
the funny part was when some guy said...
"have you tried Kasabian?"

thanks to miley cyrus, theres is now a pole dancing doll for little kids like my sister to buy and play with.
imagine the fun they will have.
way.to.go! miley :D
you're my hero
hahhah

today i sat and stared at the clouds for awhile, they didnt look so nice.
the sky is god's painting, thats what i call it.

i.like.fasting
coz it makes me lose weight :D and i have a reason to be in a bad mood:hunger



No comments:

Post a Comment