Monday, May 25, 2009

Every girls dream is to be suck into Twilight.


The arab has made contact *laughs like an idiot* 
Mel has finally called me from Libya after a week since she left.
btw lacke lacke if you're reading this: UPDATE BLOG

im just going to pick something random today :D

I am addicted to

ice kimo ice kimo ice kimo
THESE.THINGS.ARE.HEAVEN.
so yeah! I've been eating this thing a lot this week, like when a crack whore finds crack.  ha! lame. i gotta stop with those lame jokes
anyways, its yummmyy. soo good esp. the strawberry one, its my favourite and everyone should try.
gosh i sound like a freak. so anyways, i don't knw if its healthy or not but i think they are cause they are only made out of ice and topped with strawberry jam. 
how fat can u get from stuffing your face with that right?
well don't ask me, im no nutritionist or dietitian.

next..
EBI!!
it's the only thing i eat at a sushi shop, the others just look tre disgusting
i literally almost puked one time when i ate the salmon/seaweed rice thingy...eww
besides this prawn is cooked unlike salmon, so i wont get worms crawling thru my head and eating up my brain lol
i'm craving for some now actually..

and...
Hello Panda. the chocolates ones :D
which genius created that thing?
hahaha
so i got hooked on them because of my brother.
i thought they tasted awful until he just shoved some in my mouth.
im just a bit curious to why they call it hello panda? it just sounds a bit weird. 

I watched:
Night At The Museum 2 yesterday at The Curve.
 So my dad's bright idea was to get the couples seats so you dont have to endure kids kicking your chair.
but.... i had to sit next to some horny teenagers who couldn't keep their hands to each other while watching a kiddies movie. yeah i don't know how watching that can make your hands frisssskay 
besides horny teenagers, it was also a good movie for adults and kids.
how do i know that it was an enjoyable movie for adults? from my mum who was sitting next to me laughing uncontrollably.
which was really embarrassing, you have no idea how loud my mum can laugh. 
and when the boy in the movie said " bring the biggest museum to life"
i got all excited like a 5 year old haha and you can't help but to wish you were also in that adventure with Ben Stiller.
best Disney movie next to enchanted.
gosh! Enchanted was such an awesome movie. okay enough of that.

I have:
picked up Twilight again. Just for the joy of visiting my Edward Cullen, the one in my head that is.
Apparently i have this crazy sickness where i pick up Twilight every few months and start reading it.
Hence the title for this entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment