Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life's just far too short for miscommunication



"Could you please put that book down and take a shower! You stink"
- my mum

I finished reading Angels & Demons in 2 days.
So 500 something pages in 48 hours, not soo bad considering i couldn't put it down adding that i didn't get enough sleep last night trying to figure out the whole freaking plot in my head.
Nonetheless, the whole story played out differently than what i expected, which is really good, makes the suspense rate go up really high if you're a smart ass that thinks you can figure out a Dan Brown book.
I seriously have to say the ending is just so : mind blowing/epic/unforgettable.
My expectations for the movie: Very...very high.


so irahirahirah! you've got to read it !! :D and we can watch the movie together.



Ciao
 

No comments:

Post a Comment