Thursday, May 21, 2009

Twisting numbers and public relations, tell me to sit there and just shut up.




I am now feeling: bored/useless/and in need of my best friend to crap with :(
I'm supposed to: be doing my Bahasa. Dang! and reading 'Sense and Sensibility'
I feel like: going though my dad's messy room to find the Dummies for 450D canon 
A perfect day: Taking pictures, even though im crap at it. I take pleasure in capturing that 'moment' and getting something you wanted.
That's always in my head: BAHASA...Failing. THE FUCKNG HORROR :O and the fucking future.
I am now into: The Bird and The Bee/Death Cab For Cutie/British Comedy/Polaroids
You would kill: The people that kill innocent people for the fun of it.
Life is worth living: because of those special moments in life and finding happiness.
I want: humans to understand each other better, for people to be more of an indivual instead of just following the herd and... no one should starve,super powers :D
I have: the gay-est best friend, a messy hair and a bahasa paper to look forward to and a disgusting pair of converse sneakers that my aunties are disgusted by :P
Why do people: tend to dive like assholes.. i'm just wondering did you really go to diving classes and taught by some retarded instructors?/hate someone for not thinking,dressing,speaking like you/go clubbing too much?
I've never: had an alcholic drink, watch Titanic/Transformers/travelled the globe
I fear: that the world is going to end before i make my mark, being a failure in the future
Song stuck in your head: I Hate Camera/Love Letters To Japan
The most bizzare thing: Kris Allen winning American Idol. I'm happy for him but just shocked that Adam Lambert didn't win because I think Adam deserves it more eventhough Kris is my fav/me not getting caught doing something bad.
What if: superheroes really do exist? and another Hitler will arise and cause havoc soon?




2 comments:

  1. you lie!!!

    you had jolly shandy on my B'DAY :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesnt count as that alcholic ? 1 percent is like drinking piss man hahaha

    ReplyDelete