Monday, May 18, 2009

I've come to loved words,and then hate them.But i now hope i am using these words well.



I went. I watched. I left not feeling content.

So the movie was quite a disappointment for me.
It wasn't as how i expected to be, there was even a moment in the movie where i preferred the version I had playing in my head and at some point it made me want to walk out of the cinema. The movie finally began to pick up at the middle and yes i admit, it got me glued to my seat until the end. As awful as it might sound, I was left a bit disappointed and mad that they changed and took out some of the characters and  scenes that i was really looking forward to watching. But who am i to complain? I guess it's an okay/accepteble movie for someone who hasn't read the book since the movie was a simpler vesion of it. I understand that its hard to fit in a 500 page novel packed with action/suspense/thriller into a 2 hour and a half movie. But i can't bitch and complain about the sights of Rome and the mysterious Vatican City coming alive in front of your eyes. 
The only part they got right.
All my mum had to say was : you expect soo much from a movie, if it's such a problem, then you direct the damn thing. 
Spoken like a true mother -_-
I can't help but to be one of those people that wants a movie to play out exactly like the book right?

moving on to some other exciting piece of news...

I SPENT MY WEEKEND WITH VAMPIRE BILL!!

well not in that kind of way hahaha. There was a True Blood marathon thoughout the weekend which made my day and helped me feeling less depressed that Mel was going to Libya. 
So i can happily say now that i've watched the whole complete season 1 of True Blood and yes it was an edited and clean version of it. Im still complaining abt them cutting the we-are-doing-it scenes.

so i've picked up a new book to read, it's proven that my introvert behaviour is starting to come out. I guess here comes the time where i feel that books are more exciting than people hahah
it's a really good book and everyone should read it

THE BOOK THIEF
by  MARKUS ZUSAK

i'm not going to spill the beans on what the book is about. Lately i've had the habit of picking up a book and not knowing what its completely about. I guess it's just much more fun that way.
so reading this book is like : being in a fight with someone but knowing you're going to lose because youre not strong enough to win.But when he finally punches you in the end you couldn't help but to still cry like a baby.


till next time,
Selamat Tinggal

1 comment: