Friday, April 17, 2009

All i need is a ball and a wall or a sledge and a hill in heavy weather

Quotes have been a real craze in my life lately thanks very much to my parents who have been sending love quotes or any quotes thru their facebook account to each other. (i knw that sounds disgusting and you would like me to pass you a barf bag). I can't complain, maybe it's just their way of showing affection to one another through this cyber virtual world we live in now.
It's a ritual now for me everyday to look for a quote and live it by it, as how irah says it 'make the best of everyday'

The funny thing about quotes is that sometimes you come across the ones that really give you a slap on the face and nonetheless you can't complain about it because you've just realised you've been acting that way or how someone is acting that way towards you and you couldn't simplify your words by just saying "she's a bitch" hahah

so yesterday, I and my friends were surfing the interweb about quotes and we browsed through the friendship sections
and we came out about this quote, it was short and simple
and i don't think it will take a genius to understand this one. hahah

"True friends stab you in the front." -Oscar Wilde

Ahn Nyung

-thats bye in korean




1 comment:

  1. Hey farah.
    Where's your chatbox? :( Go get one.

    My blog: http://simpleplusamazing.blogspot.com
    Weee.. :)

    ReplyDelete