Friday, April 3, 2009

Countdown To Archuleta!!

I can't believe it!! Lacke Lacke (my chinese arab bestfriend) bagged some passes to see DAVID ARCHULETA!!
Seriously I am like sooo freaking/fucking/shit happy, I'm not a big fan of his....okay! i'm not a fan at all. I don't knw any of his songs except for the ones they keep playing on the radio and i never liked him on American Idol. I mean David Cook looked soo much cooler on TV with his guitar compared to Archuleta. But how can u not want to see that ah-dorable face of his.
'Image


It's going to be a showcase or something and i know the place will be swarmed with like david worshippers.
so i hope theres a tiny,itsy..bitsy chance that i will get his autograph or get to take a picture with him!!
hahaha
but the embarassing bit is that we will be in the crowd and we cant sing a word of his songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment