Monday, April 20, 2009

How can we fight, when I'm too busy loving you.


Hello people of the virtual world,
i watched a movie: He's just not that into you
I can't say it was a bad movie, it just stands in the middle of being a good and a bad movie. As it is a chick flick, it just has ..HAS to have a happy ending.
But what more do girls love than finding out that in the end the heroin gets their hero in a cute and romantic way or the other way around. This is the part where every girl sitting in the cinema wishing that she was 'her' and her prince charming was Ben Affleck,Justin Long..etc etc. 
Well tough luck
things don't turn out that way in life usually.
aren't i being such a pessimistic :-/

anddddddddd...
i bought new nerdy,geeky glasses. LOOK AT THE PICTURE!  yeah! thats me trying to look as though i can bring the geeky look haha and Irah said i looked adorable. ( i think she said that,well she was being nice) haha
i thought my mum was going to go all nuts on me for buying, but she didnt and reckons that i look like her back in the stone age, when she was a young lady. :P
well i like it a lot and it makes me feel extra special in it. I'm going to walk around in them until someone screams at me to take them off because i look ridiculous..it won't be too long haha 

sawat-dee



4 comments:

  1. u do look like a nerd.

    Youd have to Hack my head of if u think im going to walk around with you in THOSE.

    Id rather u wore the Ben Ten Omnitrix. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way man!
    i am sooo in lurvee with those shades.
    and like a hot boy looked at me and smiled at me
    wait! maybe it was a pity smile coz i looked weird hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg dude when did u get theses?? hate you lol u got guts. oh yeah and remember that lisa chick at our school last yr and she something like that? yh u look better in them =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do those glasses have any powers? :/
    You look absolutely great! :D

    ReplyDelete