Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pissful Moments

The picnik app. is taking a really...really long time to load on Flickr.
I.Am.Really.Pissed.Off
Can't you tell, that i hate waiting for things to load

These are the random things that are going about in my head.

I'm really bored.I need the new Julia Quinn Book.I hate Miley Cyrus, she has a really annoying voice.Deaf people should be happy that they can't hear her awful voice. owh! that sounds mean. I take that back.I want slurpee from Seven Eleven, the blue one. The slurpee machine keeps breaking down, i think someones like fucking with the machine and not letting other people enjoy it.hahaha.I can't wait for Saturday.I have no idea why i keep writing like this.I'm supposed to be reading my Bahasa Malaysia book now.Screw it! I'll do it tomorrow.Is there anything nice on tv now?.Gotta watch 90210 tonight!.Gaspard Ulliel is one hot guy.It didn't rain today...yet. Edward Cullen is a faggot, kill me for saying that all you Edward Cullen worshippers."No the public don't dwell on my transmission cause it wasn't televised" spaceman-The killers. 

Picnik is done loading.

No comments:

Post a Comment