Thursday, April 23, 2009

I don't know about you, but i came here to dance.

god has finally answered my prayers :D
I AM FINALLY GOING ON A HOLIDAY.
*woot* *woot*
so when my mum told me i went all crazy.. not like org gila. but happy crazy. Jumping up and down and stuff okay? haha
but i've got to wait all the wayyyyyyyyyyy..until June :(
bcause we have to wait until my brothers are on their school holiday.
damn you school!
what the heck am i supposed to do for 40 days!! 
you people out there, who are actually spending your precious time to read my blog : pls pls pls buy me a time machine :D
ill pay you back once i'm married to Jared Followill haha
wait! i think he's married.. pfft
wikipedia time hahaha

today isn't such a good day coz:
a)the weather is pretty much being an asshole today, 
IT'S SOOO HOT!
the sun can bloody well cook and roast into a human chop.  no kidding. and i can't switch on the AC coz i care abt the enviroment haha
b) i'm sleepy rite now due to waking up at 9 am all because my mum wanted to drag me to the shops. 
c) i want to go out and take pictures but i dont want to get a sun stroke haha
can u get a sun stroke in malaysia?

okay! so its not that bad. im just a brat.
i admit that it's not really a bad day today.
true blood is on tonight!!!!!!!!
so i can oggle and gawp at that bill compton with his smexy southern accent hahaha
yea! if there was an edward he should look a bit like him. 
i mean the dude doesnt even need a slap of foundation to look like a vampire unlike rob pattinson. 
and i hate malaysia, coz they keep cutting all the we-are-doing-it scenes. soo annoying :(
gosh! i am such a pervert.

till next time,

selamat tinggal 
hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment