Thursday, April 16, 2009

Now That We've Made A Mess In The Car

Hellow Fellow People,

it's been awhile since my last post and a lot has been going on. 
firstly...
i got to see how amazing David Archuleta sounds like and i must admit despite that adorableee face he has.I was dumbstruck for a while when he sang
and i find myself to be his fan now, i actually spent an hour on youtube watching his videos.
secondly..
lazing around the house everyday is like a routine, it's nice to be cooped up at home with a nice book in hand. my introvert behaviour haha
third..
picnik has been the only thing that i spend my time on while im on the computer, sorry blog
fourth..
i've been spending TOO MUCH time on the phone talking at night with my friends.
Brain cancer here i come.. its bound to happen right?
fifth..
im wasting money as much as how water flows from the tap. im bound to be on my knees begging for money from my parents soon haha
makes me think how i would be managing money when im making my own, maybe its a wise choice for me to choose a career in finance. Oh how proud my parents would be of me!  haha
sixth..
i've been very very very happy this past week since syahir got a break from NS, i mean who else could i bully if he's not around? haha
sorry mel! i shall never abandon you haha
seventh..
Irah is like the bestest friend you can ever fucking have to work in Baskins coz she gives me free ice-cream haha
ive been going on this whole ice cream binge this whole week, i just have to eat ice-cream every fucking day haha 

song of the week:
Spaceman-the killers

Apart from all that there isn't much to say :)

salut

No comments:

Post a Comment