Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rain..Rain Go Away!

It's finally the weekend, the two days comprising of Saturday and Sunday. Where working people don't have to go to work and kids don't have school and get a break from their horrible bosses and awful teachers. 

While many people who look forward to the weekend wish to have nice weather like this ..
'Image

minus the beach, we don't have a beach in the suburbs area of where i live.

instead we are experiencing this...
'Image

cold/wet/drenching/damp/gray/dull/boring/sleeeepy weather
it's okay if you're out at a mall and shopping, not so great for people who are stuck in the house
and blogging about it...for example moi 
haha

I have nothing exciting to blog about today except that I'm still looking forward to see
Archuleta!!!! (gosh! i am as excited as a 2 year old getting a lollipop) with lacke lacke a.k.a mel
andddd...
 the fact that i piss people off by making remarks of their family members.
i should really learn to keep my mouth shut, don't you think?
but hye! it was harmless. and do me a favour of throwing back the remark I made back at me.
i doubt i would be offended over some stupid thing like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment